In recent years, Central Bali has started to gain significant popularity due to the fact that the southern and coastal Bali has become too commercialized. Our 3D2N Central Bali Tour Service covers some of the most exotic and amazing areas.
These areas include Kintamani (Mount Batur), Tampak Siring Holy Spring Water Temple, Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace.
At Kintamani, you can have a relaxing lunch while embracing the view of Lake Batur and Mount Batur. This will be a magical and memorable experience for you and your loved ones.
Going over to Tampak Siring mountain village, we will visit the Holy Spring Water Temple. Over here at this Hindu Temple, you’ll have the chance to ‘purify’ yourself with the holy water of the temple. The rituals, serenity and architecture of the whole compound will be more than worth your visit.
We will also visit the world-famous Tegalalang Rice Terraces where vast green rice terraces will occupy your entire vision. The countless green rice terraces will present to us beauty and enormity that at the same time emphasizes our insignificance in the face of such immense presence.
Our 3D2N Central Bali Tour Service includes 2 nights’ stay at your preferred accommodation, sightseeing tour with English-speaking guide and private airport transfers.
Select your preferred accommodation to go with your 3D2N Central Bali Tour Service.
Day 2: Full-Day Tour to: Coffee Factory, Bidadari Batik, Celuk Silver & Gold Village, Mount Batur Kintamani Lunch, Tampak Siring Holy Spring Water Temple, Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace, Jimbaran Beach Sunset Dinner
Day 3: Departure from Bali
Day 1: Arrival In Bali
Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel (To be Advised by Guest)
15:00 – Depart from hotel to Uluwatu
16:00 – Visit Uluwatu Temple
18:30 – Dinner
19:30 – Return to hotel
Day 2: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
08:30 – After breakfast, we will pick you up from hotel to start our full-day tour
09:00 – Visit Coffee factory
10:30 – Visit Bidadari Batik
11:30 – Visit Celuk Silver & Gold Village
13:00 – Visit Mount Batur Kintamani + Lunch in Kintamani Restaurant
14:30 – Visit Tampak Siring Holy Spring Water Temple
16:00 – Visit Ubud Tegalalang Rice Terrace
18:30 – Seafood dinner in Jimbaran Beach
19:30 – Return to hotel
Day 3: Departure Out Of Bali
After breakfast at the hotel, you’ll have the rest of the day at leisure. When it’s time to proceed to the airport, we will pick you up from the hotel.
Good bye and see you on your next visit to Bali.
Note: Itinerary is for reference and may be subject to changes due to unforeseen circumstances that includes but not limited to traffic and weather conditions.
- 2 Nights stay in selected 3-Star accommodation (Twin-Sharing)
- Private vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking local driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions in itinerary
- Daily breakfast, 1 x lunch, 2 x dinners
- Mineral water during tour
- Petrol & Parking Fees
- Optional guide & driver tips (suggested US$2.5 per person per day)
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Other attractions, activities, meals not stated in itinerary
- Personal expenses
Terms & Condition
- All prices are per person for ALL MARKET
- Fares quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior
- Booked Guest Name must be the same as Passport or Identity Card
- You can present either printed or electronic voucher
- Confirmation will be received in 48 hours after payment is made
- Full payment must be received at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure
- If there’s any changes in schedule due to weather or any nature conditions, we will inform and discuss this first with the client
- Clients are not allowed to change the itinerary once it’s agreed, change of itinerary may result in additional cost
- A cancellation which is at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- A cancellation which is between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee
- A cancellation is within 2 day (s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee
- All cancellations should be in writing via email and notified at least 48 hours prior to departure
If you have any questions, please contact us.