If you have recently exchanged vows and looking forward to taking a romantic tour, this 4 nights, 5 days Bali honeymoon package is meant just for you. Designed carefully to impart you the best honeymoon experience, this Bali 5 days itinerary takes you to the best destinations that Bali is blessed with. Also known as the Land of the Gods, Bali appeals through its sheer natural beauty of looming volcanoes and lush terraced rice fields that exude peace and serenity. Bali enchants with its dramatic dances and colorful ceremonies, its arts and crafts, to its luxurious beach resorts and exciting nightlife. Everywhere you will find intricately carved temples and can seek blessings for your marital life on the Bali honeymoon packages itinerary for 5 days. Enjoy beautiful views where nature’s artwork is commendable, visit tourist attractions that have stood the test of time, and indulge in activities that add to the romance of your trip.
Day 1 : Arrival and Romantic Day
Begin your beautiful Bali honeymoon package with arrival in Kuta
Your honeymoon delight sets in as you reach Denpasar Airport. An agent’s representative will greet and escort you to the hotel in Kuta. Register yourself at the hotel reception, wash away the journey fatigue, and relax. Enjoy rest of the day just as you want to. When the moon pops up in the sky, enjoy a poolside candlelight dinner in the loving company of your soulmate. After dinner, snuggle the night away.
Day 2 : Enjoy Kintamani and Ubud Tour
Visit myriad attractions of Ubud today with your Bali Indonesia package
Savor a hearty breakfast and get ready for an incredible day across the lovely expanses of Ubud. First up, you will get to enjoy the Balinese mythological and the most iconic dance-dramas of Bali - Barong, and Keris in Batubulan. From here, proceed to visit Ubud’s art villages like Celuk, Batuan, and Mas. Tegenungan waterfall and aromatic Seribatu spice garden are other attractions that will make your day. Now, you will be visiting the terraced rice fields that descend through the slopes across the valley and offer a wonderful photo opportunity.
Click selfies for some beautiful memories of togetherness in these nature-kissed environs. Once, you have enjoyed your day to the fullest, come back to the hotel in Kuta for a restful sleep. Batur Volcano and Crater Lake are the highlights of your day tour to Ubud.
Day 3 : Wonderfull Watersports and Soothing Spa
Enjoy watersports and spa today as per your Bali itinerary 5 days
Wake up to a nutritious breakfast and set off to Tanjung Benoa to enjoy some fun with water. Take up activities like banana boat ride, Jet Ski and parasailing together. Once you have pampered the adrenaline junkie in you, head back to the hotel and be prepared for another pleasurable experience. As planned by this Kuta holiday package, you will be transported to a sensory paradise with a couple spa session of Balinese SPA therapy. Feel refreshed and renewed inside out with an authentic Balinese SPA therapy.
After a relaxing and rejuvenating session, surrender yourself to the dream world in your cozy room as per Bali honeymoon packages for 5 days.
Day 4 : A Memorable Tanah Lot Temple Trip
Indulge in some memorable moments today
Begin your day with a hearty breakfast and get ready for an experience to cherish for a lifetime. Enjoy a scenic ride to Tanah Lot Temple, one of the much-celebrated hotspots of Bali. Blessed with an incredible offshore setting, this is a Hindu temple that is perched atop a ridge and is kissed by waves constantly. Breathtaking sunsets enhance the charisma of this ancient temple. Drink in the lovely hues of the sunset here and delight in blissful togetherness at this iconic place.
After a beautiful day of your Kuta honeymoon trip, return to your hotel for a delicious slice of luxury and a soothing night stay.
Day 5 : The Lovely Trip Culminates
Bid Bali goodbye today as per this Bali tour package for honeymoon
Enjoy one more breakfast at the hotel and checkout. Get transferred to the airport and take a short shopping break en route. Board your flight back home with camera and heart full of memories.
- Airport Transfer
- Candlelight Dinner
- Bali SIM Card
- All tours & transfers on private basis
- Bali Spa
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mention in Inclusions
Terms & Condition
- All prices are per person for ALL MARKET
- Fares quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior
- Booked Guest Name must be the same as Passport or Identity Card
- You can present either printed or electronic voucher
- Confirmation will be received in 48 hours after payment is made
- Full payment must be received at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure
- If there’s any changes in schedule due to weather or any nature conditions, we will inform and discuss this first with the client
- Clients are not allowed to change the itinerary once it’s agreed, change of itinerary may result in additional cost
- A cancellation which is at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- A cancellation which is between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee
- A cancellation is within 2 day (s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee
- All cancellations should be in writing via email and notified at least 48 hours prior to departure
If you have any questions, please contact us.