Our 2 Day 1 Night Kelimutu Tour is a short trip that will take you through the highlands of East Flores. Over the two day tour you will visit the picturesque Moni and Lisedetu villages and wake up early to watch sunrise over the three coloured lakes of Kelimutu. These beautiful lakes are one of the highlights of Flores.
The 2 Day 1 Night Kelimutu Tour costs Rp 4,350,000 for two participants. The price covers transport, accommodation and all activities for the two days. We can easily make arrangements for larger groups.
- Watching the Kelimutu Crater Laks change colour as the sun rises over the horizon.
- Driving along the twisting roads through the highlands of Flores.
- Discovering the beautiful countryside and village life in the highlands of Flores.
Day 1 :
Pick you up from Ende, Drive to Moni Village, Visit Lisedetu Village, Stay overnight at Kelimutu Eco Lodge.
Day 2 :
Trek Kelimutu Volcano, Visit Kelimutu Crater Lakes, Drive back to Ende.
Package Includes :
- Private Car rental.
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide.
- Mineral water during tour.
Package Excludes :
- Any personal expenses.
- Meals unless already stated.
- Any additional snacks
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Other attractions, activities, meals not stated in the itinerary
On the first day of the 2 Day 1 Night Kelimutu tour our guide picking you up from Ende. The first stop on the itinerary is Mono. It takes about 2 hours to reach the village, where you can enjoy the breathtaking view of hills and rice paddy fields. From Moni you go to Lisedetu Village where you can see typical traditional houses called Sa’o Ria in the local language. You’ll spend the firs night of your holiday in Moni.
It’s an early start the next day. You’ll be picked up from your hotel at 4.00 am and driven to Kelimutu National Park. It takes 1-1.5 hours to reach the viewing point overlooking the tri-colored lakes of Kelimutu. It’s an uphill trek along small paths. It’s easy to get lost, so it’s good you have a guide with you.
You’ll be rewarded with stunning views of the three crater lakes from the viewpoint overlooking Kelimutu. Mist normally hangs close to the lake in the early morning and as it rises you’ll see the lakes change colour. Plus each of the lakes is a different colour. After sunrise your guide will take you back to Ende.
On our 2 Day 1 Night Kelimutu Tour you’ll visit some of the cultural and natural highlights of Flores. You’re guaranteed to leave with some amazing memories and a handful of beautiful pictures.
Terms & Condition
- All prices are per person for ALL MARKET
- Fares quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior
- Booked Guest Name must be the same as Passport or Identity Card
- You can present either printed or electronic voucher
- Confirmation will be received in 48 hours after payment is made
- Full payment must be received at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure
- If there’s any changes in schedule due to weather or any nature conditions, we will inform and discuss this first with the client
- Clients are not allowed to change the itinerary once it’s agreed, change of itinerary may result in additional cost
- A cancellation which is at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- A cancellation which is between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee
- A cancellation is within 2 day (s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee
- All cancellations should be in writing via email and notified at least 48 hours prior to departure
If you have any questions, please contact us.