Our 4 Day 3 Night Maumere to Labuan Bajo Tour will take you on a journey through the island of Flores. Over four days you’ll visit the three colored lakes of Kelimutu, explore the World Heritage Site of Bena, see the spider web rice fields ‘Cancar’ and a whole lot more. This is an all inclusive tour and we arrange everything for you.
The 4 Day 3 Night Ende to Labuan Bajo Tour costs Rp 12,380,000 for two participants. Up to 4 passengers can comfortably fit in the car. Larger vehicles can be arranged upon request. The price covers transport, accommodation and all activities for all four days.
- Watching the waters of the three lakes of Kelimutu change color as the sun rises
- Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bena
- An epic road trip across one of the most beautiful islands in Indonesia
Day 1 :
Arrival at Maumere / Ende Airport, Drive to Sikka Village and explore the old church (you will skip Sikka if your arrival is in Ende). See examples of local weaving by the church. Check in at Kelimutu Eco Lodge or similar in Moni
Day 2 :
Head to the Kelimutu Crater Lake for sunrise, Visit Penggajawa blue stone beach, Stay overnight in Bajawa (Manulu Bed and Breakfast or similar)
Day 3 :
Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bena Village, Drive to Aimere and see how local people make Arak (traditional palm wine), Stay overnight in Ruteng (Homestay Mbeliling or similar)
Day 4 :
Visit the spider web rice fields of Cancar, Stop at Lembor for lunch, Drop off at your hotel in Labuan Bajo. Arrival will be around the late afternoon
Package Includes :
- 3 nights accommodation with breakfast
- Transport with English speaking guide
- All activities and entrance fees
- Professional English-speaking local driver
- Mineral water during tour
Package Excludes :
- Meals unless already stated
- Any additional snacks
- Personal expenses
- Optional guide & driver tips (suggested US$2.5 per person per day)
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Other attractions, activities, meals not stated in the itinerary
Our 4 Day 3 Night Maumere to Labuan Bajo Package is an overland tour that takes you to the tourism highlights of Flores. You’ll meet your English speaking guide in Maumere (or Ende) on the first day of your holiday. You’ll visit Sikka Village, famous for its colonial church, and spend the night in Moni.
The next morning will be the highlight of your holiday. You’ll wake up early to watch the sunrise over the tri-colored lakes of Kelimutu. On the following days of the tour, you’ll visit the Penggajawa blue stone beach, explore Bena Village and go to a viewpoint overlooking the spider web fields of Cancar.
For this overland itinerary, we’ve picked the best hotels for your stay, but you’re going to need a sense of adventure… The interior of Flores is just opening up to tourism. The main road that crosses the island is only just being finished. You’ll be exploring Flores before the crowds of tourists arrive.
Our 4 Day 3 Night Maumere to Labuan Bajo Tour takes you from Maumere in the East of Flores to Labuan Bajo on the western tip. Over 4 days you’ll wake up in the dead of night to watch the sunrise over the three colored lakes of Kelimutu, visit Penggajawa blue stone beach and a lot more besides.
Terms & Condition
- All prices are per person for ALL MARKET
- Fares quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior
- Booked Guest Name must be the same as Passport or Identity Card
- You can present either printed or electronic voucher
- Confirmation will be received in 48 hours after payment is made
- Full payment must be received at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure
- If there’s any changes in schedule due to weather or any nature conditions, we will inform and discuss this first with the client
- Clients are not allowed to change the itinerary once it’s agreed, change of itinerary may result in additional cost
- A cancellation which is at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- A cancellation which is between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee
- A cancellation is within 2 day (s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee
- All cancellations should be in writing via email and notified at least 48 hours prior to departure
If you have any questions, please contact us.