Our 3 Day 2 Night Yogyakarta Tour is perfect for families with young kids and couples. Over three days you’ll join a batik workshop, visit Prambanan, watch 300 dancers perform Ramayana Ballet under a star-filled sky. The highlights of the package are watching sunrise from the top of Borobudur temple and lowering yourself 60 meters into a sinkhole and explore the underground caves of Goa Jomblang.
The 3 Day 2 Night Yogyakarta Family Package starts at Rp 5,600,000 for two people. We can easily arrange the trip for larger groups, and we’re happy to create a customized itinerary. The package includes a three-day car rental with an English speaking driver. The cost of the batik workshop, tickets to Ramayana Ballet, Borobudur Temple and Goa Jomblang caving are covered.
- 300 dancers perform a centuries-old love story under an open sky.
- Standing between the Buddha stupas on the top of Borobudur.
- The adrenaline rush as you are lowered 60 meters into Gua Jomblang.
- The ultimate photo as you stand silhouetted in the light of Grubug Cave.
- Pick up by your driver from the Airport at 8 am. If your arrival more than 8 am, then we should adjust the itinerary
- 2-hour batik workshop
- Visit Water Palace and Kraton Museum
- Visit Sambisari Temple in the afternoon
- Drop off at hotel (check-in)
- Pick up at 3:30 am. Watch the sunrise from the top of Borobudur Temple
- Visit the Ullen Sentalu Museum
- Go to Prambanan Temple for sunset
- Ramayana Ballet (usually only available on Tue, Thur and Sat)
- Return to hotel
- Check out from Hotel
- Caving in Goa Jomblang
- Visit Malioboro for shopping souvenirs
- Drop off at Yogyakarta airport
- 2 Nights stay in a selected hotel (Twin-Sharing)
- Private vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking local driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions in the itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Mineral water during tour
- Petrol & Parking Fees
- Optional guide & driver tips (suggested US$2.5 per person per day)
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Other attractions, activities, meals not stated in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
This 3 Day 2 Night Tour will keep the whole family entertained. On the first day of the tour, you visit a small village on the outskirts of Yogyakarta to join a batik workshop. During the workshop, you’ll learn about the history of batik and traditional batik production. You’ll also create your own piece of batik. Then you'll visit the Water Palace and Kraton Museum, In the afternoon you’ll visit Sambisari Temple before check-in Hotel.
On the second day, you are picked up by your driver from your hotel at 4 am for Borobudur sunrise. Arriving while it is still dark you’ll watch the sunrise from between Buddha Stupas on the top of Borobudur Temple. After exploring the temple you’ll visit the peaceful Ullen Sentalu Museum. You can have lunch a nice lunch at the cafe after the museum tour. In the afternoon, you'll visit Prambanan for watching the sunset and then watch a performance of the Ramayana Ballet, an ancient love story.
Goa Jomblang Caves is the highlight of the third day of the 3 Day 2 Night Family Tour. To start the caving you are lowered 60 meters over the edge of a cliff into a hidden jungle. You’ll then trek more than 100 meters underground to Grubug Cave. The cave is as big as a cathedral and in the morning a beam of sunlight enters through a hole in the roof. It’s an Instagram moment. After that, you'll be shopping for souvenirs at Malioboro before drop off at Airport.
Terms & Condition
- All prices are per person for ALL MARKET
- Fares quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior
- Booked Guest Name must be the same as Passport or Identity Card
- You can present either printed or electronic voucher
- Confirmation will be received in 48 hours after payment is made
- Full payment must be received at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure
- If there’s any changes in schedule due to weather or any nature conditions, we will inform and discuss this first with the client
- Clients are not allowed to change the itinerary once it’s agreed, change of itinerary may result in additional cost
- A cancellation which is at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- A cancellation which is between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee
- A cancellation is within 2 day (s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee
- All cancellations should be in writing via email and notified at least 48 hours prior to departure
If you have any questions, please contact us.