Over the past few years, the Komodo Island in East Nusa Tenggara has been one of the most attractive part of Indonesia. The amazing landscape, native wild animals, secluded beaches, and crystal clear water make this place worth a visit.
The Komodo National Park is located in the center of the Indonesian Archipelago between the islands of Sumbawa and Flores. This homeland of the Komodo Dragons was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site and voted as one of the Seven Natural Wonders.
Enjoy an unforgettable voyage to the Komodo regions including Rinca Island (which has more ferocious Komodo Dragons), Pink Beach, Kanawa Island, Padar Island, Kelor Island, Manta Point, and Taka Makassar. During the three-day sailing trip, you will experience living on board with newfound friends, delicious local food, and surrounded by stunning scenery!
- See the dragons in their natural environment
- Snorkeling at Manta Point to see manta rays
- Visit the Pink Beach at Komodo National Park
It’s your first day of Komodo Adventure Tour with Sipetualang. Pick up at your hotel or at the airport in Labuan Bajo (Please take a first morning flight to Komodo airport Labuan Bajo if you want to start this tour soon after your arrival in Labuan Bajo).
Transfer to the harbor to catch a local wooden boat trip, boat to Kelor island/Menjerite to snorkel/swim/relax – heading to Rinca Island for an afternoon trekking to find Komodo dragon and other wild life, after trekking will get back to the boat and boating back to Kalong Island to see thousands of Fruit bats which are flying out of mangrove forest while enjoying the spectacular sun set. Lunch, Dinner and Overnight on boat at around Rinca Island.
Very early departure to Padar Island. Breakfast will be served on the way to Padar Island. After having breakfast on boat, then do trekking to the Padar Island’s hilltop to witness the most spectacular landscape around Komodo National park, Boating to amazing Pink Beach to snorkel/swim/relax, afterward heading to Komodo Island for an afternoon trekking to find Komodo dragon and other wild life, Boating to somewhere around Komodo Island for overnight. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Overnight on boat around Komodo Island.
Today is the the last day of your Komodo Adventure Tour with Sipetualang. Having breakfast on boat – boating to Taka Makasar/Manta Point to try finding huge Manta ray fish by snorkeling (No guarantee to see them, it’s depending on lucky), Afterward, heading to Siaba Island for an off-shore snorkeling (if you are lucky, you can find turtles here).
Continue boating to the last stunning island of Kanawa to snorkel/swim/relax – boat back to Labuan Bajo’s harbor – transfer to your chosen hotel or transfer to the airport for your flying to the next destination (Please take a latest afternoon flight around 4/5PM , if you want to fly soon after this trip). Breakfast and Lunch will be served on boat. End of your Adventure around Komodo National Park.
Package Includes :
- 3 days local wooden boat (AC Cabin boat)
- 2 Nights accommodation on boat
- 2X Transfers by AC Car
- Experienced tour guide
- Snorkel gears
- Meals on boat as mentioned on the program
- Mineral water+coffee,+tea+snack during on boat
- Boat parking tax during boating within Komodo Park
- Service charge
Package Excludes :
- Hotel in Labuan Bajo
- All trekking fees / entrance tickets to all isles & rangers at Rinca Island (Komodo Island)
- Soft & Alcohol drinks
- Tipping fees for Ship Crew and Local Guides (Not Compulsory)
- Personal medications, etc
- Travel Insurance
Important Info :
- Meeting Time: 10 AM on the first day of sailing trip (Day 1)
- We will return to Labuan Bajo port at 2 pm on the last day
- Free Pick up at Hotel to Labuan Bajo on the First Day of Sailing Trip (9:15 ~ 9:45 AM at selected hotel)
- Free airport transfer from Labuan Bajo Port to Komodo Airport (LBJ) on the last day
Who is this trip for?
This trip is great for anyone who's craving for adventure regardless of whether you are a young couple, group of friends, solo travellers, or simply young at heart.
Although we provide a high level of service, please note that you will be living onboard a boat, so we need everyone to be easygoing and open-minded, especially with the diversity of the group and the local culture.
Something to Bring During Tour :
- Long pants, long sleeves
- swimming suits
- insect spray
- sun protection
- trekking/walking shoes
- portable flash-light
- Rain coat (when it’s rain)
- Sweater/Jackets during rainy season
- Camera/Video Camera
- IDR in Cash for Entrance fee & personal expenses
- copy of ID/passport
- other important things during your traveling which unmentioned here.
Terms & Condition
- All prices are per person for ALL MARKET
- Fares quoted valid for sale until Juni 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior
- Booked Guest Name must be the same as Passport or Identity Card
- You can present either printed or electronic voucher
- Confirmation will be received in 48 hours after payment is made
- Full payment must be received at least 7 Days before the scheduled departure
- If there’s any changes in schedule due to weather or any nature conditions, we will inform and discuss this first with the client
- Clients are not allowed to change the itinerary once it’s agreed, change of itinerary may result in additional cost
- A cancellation which is made after 3 days you signed up, there is 25% cancellation fee from the total amount of the trip price.
- A cancellation which is made 4 weeks before trip sailing date (15- 28 days before the trip), there is a 50% cancellation fee from the total amount of the trip price.
- A cancellation which is made 14 days before the trip date (0-14 days before the trip), there is a 100% cancellation fee
- No refund or rescheduling will be made for no shows or late arrival. Failure to arrive at the port will be treated as No ‐ Show and no refund will be given
- All cancellations should be in writing via email and notified at least 7 days prior to departure
If you have any questions, please contact us.