Lombok Explorer Tour offers you the chance to visit the forested highlands of Lombok and the islands of Gili Layar, Gili Ringgit and Gili Asahan, part of the Sekotong Island chain. Over three days you will visit tumbling waterfalls in the forested highlands, swim over colourful coral reefs and visit sites of historical interest. It’s an itinerary that offers a balance between adventure, nature and culture.
This 3 Day 2 Night Lombok Explorer Tour starts at Rp. 3.600.000 for 2 people, which is the minimum number of participants needed for the tour. The price covers rental car, boat transport, a guide, all activities and lunch on for the duration of the tour. If you have a larger group the cost per person will be cheaper.
- Walk around the tranquil ponds of Narmada Water Palace built by the Kings of Mataram.
- Trek through dense tropical jungle and the open fields of Lombok.
- Visit traditional villages and learn about the Sasak culture.
- Take a dip in the cool fresh waters of Lombok’s tumbling waterfalls.
Day 1 : Pick up from hotel, Journey through North Lombok to the Pusuk Highlands, Visit the Bayan Mosque, Visit Sendang Gile Waterfall.
Day 2 : Visit Narmada Park, Travel to Benang Setokel Waterfall, Light trek to Benang Kelambu, Visit Benang Kelambu waterfall, Drop off at hotel.
Day 3 : Go to Desa Putih Village, Visit Gili Layar, Visit Gili Renggit, Visit Gili Asahan, Return to Lombok and drop off at hotel.
Package Includes :
- 2 day private car rental with driver and gas.* Rental car is an Avanza or similar and can fit up to 5 people. Larger vehicle can be arranged upon request.
- One guide, driver by default, for every 6 participants.
- Hotel (Sharing room)
- Entrance fee for all activities.
- Basic pack lunch (food only).
- One bottle of mineral water per person.
*Pick up area includes Mataram, Kuta and Sengiggi. There is an additional charge of Rp 50,000 – Rp 100,000 per day, depending on the pickup point, for collection outside of these areas.
Package Excludes :
- Meals unless already stated.
- Any additional snacks.
At the start of the Three Day Two Night Explorer Tour you will visit Puncak Pusuk Pass. The pass offers beautiful views over the coastline of Lombok. The area is home to friendly monkeys that jump from tree to tree and play by the roadside. After a brief stop at the pass you go to Bayan Mosque, the oldest mosque in Lombok. In the afternoon you will trek to Sedang Gile Waterfall. Your guide will drop you off at your hotel at the end of the day.
On the second day of the 3 Day 2 Night Adventure Tour you visit the Narmada Water Park. The park was built in 1727 by one of the kings of Mataram. The park is a royal complex set in wooded parkland with pools for bathing. Temples are dotted around the site. At the centre of the park is a scale model of Rinjani Volcano, where offerings were made to appease the gods. The park is one of the historical highlights of Lombok. In the afternoon your guide will take you to visit Benang Setokol Waterfall. From Setokol Waterfall you can trek for 40 minutes to Benang Kelambu Waterfall.
On the last day of the Three Day 2 Night Explorer Tour you go on an island hopping tour around the Sekotong Islands. The first place you will visit is Gili Layar. The island has long white sandy beaches and is surrounded by coral reefs, which are perfect for snorkelling. On the same day you will visit the islands of Gili Ringgit and Gili Asahan. The car will drop you off at your hotel at the end of the third day of the Tour.
The 3 Day 2 Night Lombok Explorer Tour is a chance to explore some of the tourism highlights of Lombok. Over three days you will experience everything from the cool highlands, with icy fresh waterfalls, to the tropical Sekotong Islands.
Terms & Condition
- All prices are per person for ALL MARKET
- Fares quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior
- Booked Guest Name must be the same as Passport or Identity Card
- You can present either printed or electronic voucher
- Confirmation will be received in 48 hours after payment is made
- Full payment must be received at least 7 Days before the scheduled departure
- If there’s any changes in schedule due to weather or any nature conditions, we will inform and discuss this first with the client
- Clients are not allowed to change the itinerary once it’s agreed, change of itinerary may result in additional cost
- A cancellation which is at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- A cancellation which is between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee
- A cancellation is within 2 day (s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee
- All cancellations should be in writing via email and notified at least 48 hours prior to departure
If you have any questions, please contact us.