The Three Day Two Night Rinjani Trekking Tour is your chance to conquer Rinjani Volcano. Over three days you will trek through tropical jungle, hike through waist-high grass and camp under a sky filled with twinkling stars. The highlight of the tour is watching the sunrise from the peak of Rinjani Volcano. It’s an experience that will stay with you for a lifetime.
This Three Day Two Night Hiking Rinjani Tour costs USD 240 per person. A minimum of two participants are needed for the Rinjani trek. The Rinjani Hike Package includes transport, accommodation (overnight in a tent), food, porters and guide. If you have a larger group the cost per person will be cheaper.
- Hiking through the open grasslands of Rinjani National Park.
- Sunrise from the peak of Rinjani Volcano and enjoy panoramic views of the island.
- Camping on the banks of Rinjani Lake under a sky filled with twinkling stars.
- A relaxing swim in the hot springs of Rinjani after a trek to the top of the volcano.
Day 1 : Pick up from your hotel to Sembalun Lawang Village, Register at Rinjani Trek Centre, Hike to Plawangan Sembalun.
Day 2 : Hike to the summit, back to the campsite, Trek to Segara Anak Lake, Set up camp
Day 3 : Trek back to Sembalun Village, Driver will take you back to your hotel.
- Entrance fee for Mount Rinjani National Park.
- Transportation to and from your hotel.
- Local porter and Guide.
- Tent and sleeping bag.
- All meals during climb.
- Optional guide & driver tips (suggested US$2.5 per person per day)
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Snacks and Beer
- Personal expenses
*Pick up area includes Mataram, Kuta and Sengiggi. Additional charge of Rp 50,000 – Rp 100,000 per day depending on the pickup point outside of these areas.
On the first day of the 3 Day 2 Night Rinjani Trekking Tour your driver will pick you up from your hotel at 6:00 am. He will drive you to Sembalun Lawang Village at the base of Rinjani Volcano where you will meet your guide and porters. You will need to register at the Rinjani Trek Centre before you start the hike. From Sembalum Lawang Village it takes 2 hours to trek to Post 1. You will take a short break at the post, before continuing the trek.
From Post 1 you will trek for three hours through the open savannah to Post 3. You will arrive at Post 3 at around 13:00, just in time for lunch. In the afternoon you trek for a further 3 hours to Sembalun Plawangun. The porters will set up the camp and prepare your evening meal for you. You’ll be tired after the hike and it’s a good idea to get an early nights sleep (you will be trekking to the summit in the early hours of the morning).
The guide will wake you up at 2 am for the trek to the summit of Rinjani Volcano. It takes between 3-5 hours to trek to the summit of the volcano. It’s a night hike, so you won’t get too hot during the climb. You will arrive at the summit shortly before sunrise. As the sun rises you will be rewarded with panoramic views over Lombok. On a clear day you can see Bali rising out from the Lombok strait. It’s a breathtaking view.
After watching sunrise from the peak of Rinjani you trek back to the camp. You will need to pack up the camp with the porters before you can continue your trek down to the banks of Rinjani Lake. You will have the afternoon free to relax and explore the lake and the surrounding area after you have set up camp. One of the most popular activities is visiting the hot springs. On the morning of the third day of the trek you will trek back to Sembalun Lawang Village at the base of the volcano. The driver will drop you off at your hotel at the end of the tour.
The 3 Day 2 Night Rinjani Tour is a package for active travellers who enjoy trekking and camping outdoors. Over three days you will climb to the highest point on Lombok and enjoy panoramic views over the island as the sun rises, sleep by the banks of Lake Rinjani and soak in the hot springs.
Terms & Condition
- All prices are per person for ALL MARKET
- Fares quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior
- Booked Guest Name must be the same as Passport or Identity Card
- You can present either a printed or electronic voucher
- Confirmation will be received in 48 hours after payment is made
- Full payment must be received at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure
- If there are any changes in schedule due to weather or any natural conditions, we will inform and discuss this first with the client
- Clients are not allowed to change the itinerary once it’s agreed, change of itinerary may result in additional cost
- A cancellation which is at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- A cancellation which is between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee
- A cancellation is within 2 day (s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee
- All cancellations should be in writing via email and notified at least 48 hours prior to departure
If you have any questions, please contact us.