Our 3 Day 2 Night Wae Rebo Tour is your chance to explore the highlands of Flores. Leaving Labuan Bajo behind, you’ll follow your guide along muddy tracks through thick forest to the isolated village of Wae Rebo. The small village is the cultural jewel in the crown of the highlands of Flores. You’ll stay the night in one of the Mbaru Niang, circular houses of the Manggerai, under a sky filled with stars. It’s an unforgettable experience.
The 3 Day 2 Night Wae Rebo Tour start and ends at the port of Labuan Bajo. The cost of the tour is Rp 8,340,000 for two people. You can find the price for other group sizes under the Package Price tab. The quoted price covers transport, accommodation and activities for all three days.
- A night under the stars away from everything in the picturesque village of Wae Rebo.
- Trek along jungle paths through the countryside of Flores to the village of Wae Rebo.
- Visit the viewpoint overlooking the famous Spider Web Rice Fields.
Day 1 :
Pick up in the morning from Labuan Bajo, Visit the spider web rice fields of Cancar, Stay overnight at a simple homestay in Dintor Village
Day 2 :
3-4 hour trek to Wae Rebo, Attend the welcoming Wae lu’lu ceremony, Free afternoon
Day 3 : Breakfast at Wae Rebo, 3 hour trek back to Dintor Village, Lunch at homestay, 7 hour drive to Labuan Bajo
Package Includes :
- 2 nights accommodation.
- English speaking guide.
- Entrance fee for Wae Rebo.
- All meals.
Package Excludes :
- Any additional snacks
- Personal expenses
- Optional guide & driver tips (suggested US$2.5 per person per day)
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Other attractions, activities, meals not stated in the itinerary
Our 3 Day 2 Night Wae Rebo Tour starts in the port town of Labuan Bajo. Your guide will pick you up in the morning from your hotel or the airport. It’s a 7-8 hour drive from Labuan Bajo to Dintor along winding roads that rise up into the highlands of Flores. To stop you getting bored we’ll stop at the spider web rice fields of Cancar. It’s a great spot for some photos.
You’ll arrive at the homestay in Denge in the late afternoon. You get a tasty dinner and some food, before you go to sleep. The next morning you trek to Wae Rebo. The hike takes 4 hours. As you hike to the top of the final hill you’ll get your first glimpse of Wae Rebo.
Wae Rebo is set on a flat plain in the middle of a wooded valley surrounded by rolling hills. The seven circular houses sit alone in the valley. It’s a picturesque setting. As you enter the village you’ll be greeted by the villagers with the Wae lu’lu welcome ceremony. After you’ve dropped your bags off at one of the houses you can enjoy your free time.
You can spend your time observing the villagers’ daily activities and just relaxing. Our English speaking guide is always around to help you communicate with the villagers. In the evening you’ll have dinner around the fire and then sleep in one of the seven communal houses. If you enjoy night photography we recommend staying up late as you get beautiful views of the stars. The next morning you’ll trek back to Dintor Village. You’ll get back to Labuan Bajo in the evening.
Our 3 Day 2 Night Wae Rebo Tour is an enchanting adventure into the heart of Flores. You’ll visit one of the most beautiful villages in Indonesia where people still practice the native culture and traditions of the Manggarai community.
Terms & Condition
- All prices are per person for ALL MARKET
- Fares quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior
- Booked Guest Name must be the same as Passport or Identity Card
- You can present either printed or electronic voucher
- Confirmation will be received in 48 hours after payment is made
- Full payment must be received at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure
- If there’s any changes in schedule due to weather or any nature conditions, we will inform and discuss this first with the client
- Clients are not allowed to change the itinerary once it’s agreed, change of itinerary may result in additional cost
- A cancellation which is at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- A cancellation which is between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee
- A cancellation is within 2 day (s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee
- All cancellations should be in writing via email and notified at least 48 hours prior to departure
If you have any questions, please contact us.