Our 5 Day 4 Night Yogyakarta was designed to give you the chance to experience the diverse tourism highlights of Yogyakarta. You will see the historical sites of Prambanan and Borobudur, hike to the top of Mt Merapi Volcano, abseil into a hidden forest, explore the caves of Goa Jomblang and a whole lot more. It’s just the right balance of culture, adventure and adrenaline to keep you excited and ensure you leave Yogya with amazing memories.
The 5 Day 4 Night Yogyakarta Adventure Tour Package starts at Rp 7,000,000 for two people. We can easily arrange the trip for larger groups and we’re happy to create a customised itinerary.
- Watching sunrise from the top of Mt. Merapi Volcano
- 300 dancers perform the Ramayana Ballet against the backdrop of Prambanan
- The adrenaline rush as you are lowered 60 meters into Gua Jomblang
- Pick up from Airport. Morning arrival is better
- Visit Sambisari Temple
- Visit Prambanan Temple. It is better to finish at 3 pm so you can get some rest before the trek
- Check-in at Hotel
- Pick up for Merapi trekking at 10 pm
- Return to Yogyakarta 1-2 pm
- Attend a performance of Ramayana Ballet (usually only available on Tue, Thur and Sat), Pick up at 6 pm
- Return to hotel at 10:30 pm after performance
- Pick up from your hotel at 7:00 am
- Caving a Goa Jomblang
- See Gondola at Timang Beach
- Return to Hotel
- Pickup from the hotel at 4 am
- Watch the sunrise from the top of Borobudur Temple
- White Water Rafting at Elo River
- Visit Ullen Sentalu Museum
- Return to Hotel
- Visit Water Palace and Kraton Museum
- Visit Kalibiru National Park
- Shopping at Jalan Malioboro
- Drop off at Yogyakarta Airport
- 4 Nights stay in selected hotel (Twin-Sharing)
- Private vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking local driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions in the itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Mineral water during tour
- Petrol & Parking Fees
- Optional guide & driver tips (suggested US$2.5 per person per day)
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Other attractions, activities, meals not stated in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
On the first day of our 5 Day 4 Night Yogyakarta Tour you’ll visit Sambisari and Prambanan temples. In the evening you’ll join an overnight hike up to the peak of Merapi Volcano. You’ll reach the summit just in time to watch sunrise over the countryside. You’ll return to Yogya on the afternoon of the second day. The same evening, after a hot shower and some food, you’ll watch a performance of the famous Ramayana Ballet.
The next day you’ll wake up early to go caving at Goa Jomblang. To reach the caves you need to enter a sinkhole. After descending more than 60 meters attached to a rope your guide will lead you into a complex of caves. The highlight of the trip is Grubug Cave. There’s a hole in the roof of the cave that lets in a beam of light, which illuminates the cave. There are a range of activities you can do in the afternoon.
The fourth day of the 5 Day 4 Night Jogja trip is a mix of culture and adventure. You’ll watch sunrise from the top of Borobudur Temple, do some adrenaline pumping white water rafting on the Elo River and explore the centre of Yogyakarta. At the end of your trip you’ll have time to do some souvenir shopping before your dropped off back at your hotel or take a flight out of the city.
Our 5 Day 4 Night Vagabond Tour offers you the chance to visit the cultural, historical and natural highlights of Yogyakarta. It’s a relaxed itinerary created to take you to the tourism highlights of the city.
Terms & Condition
- All prices are per person for ALL MARKET
- Fares quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior
- Booked Guest Name must be the same as Passport or Identity Card
- You can present either a printed or electronic voucher
- Confirmation will be received in 48 hours after payment is made
- Full payment must be received at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure
- If there are any changes in schedule due to weather or any natural conditions, we will inform and discuss this first with the client
- Clients are not allowed to change the itinerary once it’s agreed, change of itinerary may result in additional cost
- A cancellation which is at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- A cancellation which is between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee
- A cancellation is within 2 day (s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee
- All cancellations should be in writing via email and notified at least 48 hours prior to departure
If you have any questions, please contact us.