Our 2 Day 1 Night Yogyakarta Tour is a chance to experience the different sides of Javanese culture. During your stay in the city, you’ll visit the ancient Hindu temple of Prambanan. Attend a performance of the Ramayana Ballet under a star-filled sky. Wake up early to watch the sunrise from the top of Borobudur and join in a batik workshop. It’s a fun adventure to enjoy with your travel companions.
The 2 Day 1 Night Yogyakarta Cultural Tour starts at Rp 3,500,000 for two people. We can easily arrange the trip for larger groups and create a customised itinerary. The package includes a two day car rental with an English speaking driver. Ramayana Ballet tickets, entrance to Borobudur and the cost of the batik workshop are also covered.
- The picturesque private water palace of the Sultan of Yogyakarta.
- 300 dancers perform the love story of Rama and Sinta.
- Standing between the Buddha stuppas watching sunrise from the top of Borobudur.
- Pickup from Airport. Please arrive max at 8:30 am otherwise we need to adjust the itinerary
- Visit the Water Palace and Kraton Museum
- Visit Sambisari Temple
- Explore Prambanan Temple
- Drop off at hotel (check-in)
- Sunrise from the top of Borobudur Temple
- Join the community batik workshop outside Jogja
- Do some shopping for souvenirs and clothes on Jalan Malioboro or explore Kota Gede area
- Drop off at Hotel for check out and then headed Yogyakarta Airport
- 1 Night stay in selected hotel (Twin-Sharing)
- Private vehicle
- Sightseeing tour as per itinerary
- Professional English-speaking local driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to all attractions in the itinerary
- Daily breakfast
- Mineral water during tour
- Petrol & Parking Fees
- Optional guide & driver tips (suggested US$2.5 per person per day)
- Air tickets
- Travel insurance
- Other attractions, activities, meals not stated in the itinerary
- Personal expenses
The 2 Day 1 Night Yogyakarta tour is a relaxed itinerary. Your driver will pick you up from your hotel or the airport in the morning. The driver will accompany you for both days of your Jogja trip. The first place you will visit is the Water Palace of the Sultan of Yogyakarta.
In the afternoon, after you’ve visited the Kraton Museum, you head out of town to see Sambisari Temple. Just before sunset your driver will take you to Prambanan. You’ll have a few hours to explore the temple before the Ramayana Ballet performance starts. The show is a true spectacular with 300 performers. The setting is picturesque (the backdrop is Prambanan Temple).
You’ll need to wake up early the next morning to watch sunrise from the top of Borobudur Temple. Standing between the Buddha stuppas watching the first rays of sun catch the mist is an unforgettable experience. It’s certain to be one of the highlights of your 2 Day 1 Night Yogyakarta Tour. In the afternoon you’ll join a community batik workshop, before some souvenir shopping. Your driver will drop you off at the airport or your hotel at the end of the day.
If you enjoy art and culture you’ll really like our 2 Day 1 Night Cultural Tour. There are many things you’ll remember about the tour from watching Ramayana Ballet under an open sky filled with stars to standing between Buddha stuppas on the top of Borobudur as the sun rises.
Terms & Condition
- All prices are per person for ALL MARKET
- Fares quoted valid for sale until 31 December 2020 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior
- Booked Guest Name must be the same as Passport or Identity Card
- You can present either printed or electronic voucher
- Confirmation will be received in 48 hours after payment is made
- Full payment must be received at least 48 hours before the scheduled departure
- If there’s any changes in schedule due to weather or any nature conditions, we will inform and discuss this first with the client
- Clients are not allowed to change the itinerary once it’s agreed, change of itinerary may result in additional cost
- A cancellation which is at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
- A cancellation which is between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee
- A cancellation is within 2 day (s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee
- All cancellations should be in writing via email and notified at least 48 hours prior to departure
If you have any questions, please contact us.